How to develop and deepen our ability to thrive when life serves up BIGStuff issues. Resiliency helps us with our relationships, health, happiness, school grades, graduation and peace of mind. Plus job success, aging with more ease and so much more.
Stuff We all need some, we almost all want some more, yet who owns who? In this the second decade of the 21st century we are marketed a...
Tuesday, 13 December 2016
Look for Opportunities for Self-Exploration.
People often learn something about themselves and may find that they have grown in some respect as a result of their struggle with loss and grief. People who have experienced BIGStuff loss and grief often have reported better relationships, a greater sense of self confidence even while feeling vulnerable, an increased sense of self-worth, a more developed spirituality and a heightened appreciation for life.
I meet Elmo after a meeting at a children's hospital.
So as you go through life's ups and downs and some of the ultimate hardships don't forget that:
- Our point of view is a choice
- Asking for help is building a team
- Sleep is not optional We all need at least 7 / 9 hrs a day
- Food is fuel for our mind and body Quality of food impacts our health in all categories
- Exercise can be worked into our day
- Honour, laughter, joy, and happiness can be planned.
These basic have made a very amazing difference to me. It's up to you to ensure you follow through on them every day.